Thursday, May 27, 2010




































Helo, today went to snow city,which is dam fun n cold:) At snow city learn how to make ice dream:) Hehe,i can make ice cream at home liao,hehehe:) At snow city till 4 plus ,than take the sch bus back to sch. Reach sch liao,take my bag than go meet bi n nuer,HAIX,ltr steel need to meet the parent,"BORING"!!!
slack wif bi,nuer n ah gong 4 awhile than go bedok int coz nuer wan to buy earing,than ah gong went to sch to meet the parent, POOR THING,ER....DON SAY PPL LA,I LTR ALSO NEED TO GO MEET THE PARENTS:),HEHE I SO GUAI LIAO:).WAIT,back to the post:)then daddy call mi to go sch liao,than i say ok lor:)then say bye bye to bi n nuer(don emo:)!!!) get back my report book liao,than i see 0.0,I PASS ALL,SO LUCKY,I THOUGHT I FAIL SIA:)
Tmr i think i going to die hair:)
till here, bye bye!!!

Bao bei,ai si ni<3


Bi,got anything tell mi dun keep it to urself!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment