Thursday, June 3, 2010


I luv this pic<3






Helo.bangla pig here.2day wake up quite late,hahas. Bath liao than go meet ah gong than go tm eat,after reaching tm went to eat than  i went to pierce earbone:) I think about 2 plus then meet bi n nuer to slack:) Than bi make my nail so gay!Than bi n nuer went up to bi house donno do wat,than i go back home take my bike wanted to pei xing wei go bedok stunt park de but in the end nvr go than at bi house downstair play bike lor:) Than saw bi n nuer at ma ma diam:) than slack at the same place,than yithing came to slack wif us:) Till here:) byebye


TMR GOING TO PEI AH GONG 4 THE WHOLE DAY:)
AH GONG ROCK TTM!!

BABY,I LOVE U <3MUACKS!!!
BTW HOPE UR HAND RECOVER ASAP:P

No comments:

Post a Comment